Steph Boogie »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Things to come once I get not looky lous but participants on my blog

So... we all know with modern technolgy I can tell how many visitors I get on my blog right?? Cant yet see whom they are but I know how many clicks I get.. Whelp with that said, I have soooo much to talk about, debate, piss off, judge, slam about I want people who will participate in the discussions.. Because guess what? the shit I add on here takes some coding! this isn't facebook or myspace! People who blog actually have to know what the fuck they are doing i.e. html coding etc to post stuff!
Back to my title...

Up coming topics once I have people who are not peekers but SPEAKERS...

1) How many womem "fake" not knowing the 'game' (women who date men who THINK they are running game on them, but the whole time we see thru there fake asses). But again we might not need to talk about that because I think men honestly think their lame ass game is working. shuck and jive ladies!!!!!!

2) Who cheats better, women or men?????? again, once I get more participants I will speak on this. For my friends, they KNOW I have a lot to say. But the dead silence on my page, seeing how many views I get, naw no fair. Participate or get the fuck off my page. real talk!

3) At the tender age of *beep* I have never, nor do I now, have the dreams of white picket fences, two kids and a smelly ass dog??? WHAT THE FUK ME IS WRONG WITH MI?

Mic drops exit stage left! or whatever horse you rode on in... beat it! Your mommy needs to blow your nose for you!

3 comments:

justachillbrotha said...

test again

justachillbrotha said...

Who cheats better, women or men??????

I think it goes both ways. Have you seen these men who have these girls in dungeons underneath their house and NO ONE knows about it? They get away with it for YEARS and even until DEATH. But I think that naturally women are better at getting away with shyt lol. Sad to say that but who did the snake talk to first in the garden of eden?

justachillbrotha said...

POW